Tuesday, July 6, 2010

comments on commenting

I'm enough of a geek that I really like the new blogger settings here, but enough of a middle aged granny that I'm still getting used to the idea that double clicking on comments now deletes them:)
The majority of comments here never get posted.  Why?  Some are simply shit disturbing statements trying to engage me in other people's agenda.  Some are linked to sites selling things.  Some get failing grades for both spelling and common sense.  And some are just simply disturbing.
I could do as my friend Joan does and ban anonymous comments.   But seeing as I have many more anonymous followers than folks who are willing to admit to it,  that might be a little mean :)
I figure its anyone's right to comment ... just as its my right to decide whether or not to publish it.

No comments: