Monday, April 6, 2009

Just in case you're having a blue monday

From the ALF Humour page
Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a 'good dog'...
1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.
2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.
3. The Litter Box is not a cookie jar
4. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.
5. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.
7. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying "hello"
8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.
9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.
10. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.
11. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch.
12. The cat is NOT a 'squeaky toy, so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually NOT a good thing.
P.S. When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back? Please?

No comments: