Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Great Idea for a Mother's Day Gift

As a mother and a grandmother, I can promise you that I already have all the pots and pans and gadgets I could possibly ever need. In this 'scent free' day and age, I just saw the very coolest idea for a Mother's Day present ever.CAPS Mothers Day Flyer . ( I put a copy in the CAPS section of the homeless pet site.)
Our grandmothers and mothers might have wanted perfume and kitchen gadgets, but in this 'scent free' age, mothers are individuals and not stamped out of a mold. The reason gifts of 'giving' have become so popular is that people care about the world around them and want to make a difference.
This is a great way to get something meaningful for Mom that will still warm her heart ... and that she won't have to rearrange her cupboards to make space for.

No comments: