Monday, May 18, 2009

The 'holiday' is over

Miss Ruby is a girl who likes her favourite things served up in familiar fashion. When we are out and about, she is always happiest when her leash is on my left hand. When I rearrange my bedroom furniture, her toddler bed has to stay on the same side I sleep on so she can nuzzle for sleepy midnight earrubs. We suit each other just fine because I am a bit of a stick in the mud myself and I truly believe that routines keep the daily bits and pieces simple and free us up to focus on the things that really matter.
So I would be hard pressed to say which of us is happier to have a working computer set up and running on the desk. I'll be like a kid with a new toy with this.... and Ruby will be able to relax as we settle back into our familiar routine: )))
BTW, thank you Joan for letting folks know that I had temporarily fallen off the edge of the virtual world... although there are still an unimaginable amount of emails to wade through : )))
In my perfect fantasy world, all the good pets on the site would have been adopted in the week I was offline .... but here in the real world, its just lovely to see that a few of them were. Miss Ruby will be happy to snooze in the wing chair beside me while I do the site updates ..... as long as we keep the train on track by having lunch first:))))

No comments: