Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In praise of imagination ...

I love making bread on a damp day like this.    The dough always rises more quickly.  Kneading the bread is always a great way to work out the knots.  Even better, the lovely smell of bread baking is always a pick me up.
Best of all,  my recipe is big enough to offer all sorts of options.  Loaves, rolls, cinnamon buns, coulbasa or even pizza.  To use the old adage, I'm only limited by my imagination.
That's one of the bits I like best about Ssafe Haven Society for Reptiles and Amphibians as well.   They are quick to make media opportunities to promote good husbandry. Their Petfinder site page is a stellar example of creativity.
In 2008, their Reptile Expo became the first of what is now an eagerly anticipated annual event.   (closer to time, when this years website is up and running, there will once again be a link to it on the front door of the homeless pet site)
My personal favourites are the lovely adoption notices that Denise makes up and circulates for her adoptables.   They are attractive, informative and can be printed and posted or shared on facebook.
What time is it?   It is always time to applaud the folks who let their imagination lead them. 



No comments: