What would the holidays be without a little fun? For many people, that includes the chance to get a cute picture of their pet with Santa! Gosh .. what could be better than something so cute for such a modest price?
Once again this year, here in Nova Scotia, there are no shortage of opportunities to help the animals while getting a lovely memento for a stocking stuffer or just to tuck away for memory lane. And before the keyboards catch on fire, if I have missed anyone, it is not for lack of looking. As of this morning, these are the Santa pic choices listed on rescue sites and facebook groups around the province.
(To be fair .. a little birdie did tell me that CAPS is still planning on its annual Santa Pics but have not firmed up a date for them yet. More to follow on that when they do :)
Please contact East Coast German Shepherd Rescue if you have any questions.
SHAID supporters have lots of choices in their area:
- November 26th @ Shurgain (Bridgewater) from 10-1
- November 27th @ The Dog Shop (Mahone Bay) from 1-4
- December 2nd @ Claussen Walters (Lunenburg) from 5-8
- December 3rd @ Your Friend & Mine (Western Shore) from 11-2
- December 9th @ Gow's (Bridgewater) from 5-8 , and
- December10th @ Gow's (Bridgewater) from 1-4.
The Provincial Animal Shelter is offering lots of opportunity for anyone in the HRM area:)
- Saturday, November 26 Chapters Mic Mac 12pm - 5pm and Halifax Veterinary Hospital 2pm - 4pm
- Sunday, November 27 Pet Valu Spring Garden 12pm - 5pm and Pets Unlimited Burnside 12pm - 5pm
- Monday, November 28 Bark & Fitz Halifax 6pm - 9pm
- Tuesday, November 29 Fall River Animal Hospital 6pm - 9pm
- Wednesday, November 30 Pets Unlimited Bayers Lake 6pm - 9pm
- Thursday, December 1 World Wide Furniture Kempt Road 6pm - 9pm
- Friday, December 2 Pet Valu Clayton Park 6pm - 9pm
- Saturday, December 3 Vecetera Animal Hospital 10am - 2pm and Fairview Animal Hospital 2pm - 4pm
- Sunday, December 4 Pet Valu Larry Uteck 1pm - 4pm