How can you have a bit of fun this weekend AND help the animals. Sheesh... let me count the ways :
- Tomorrow afternoon, CAPS will be at the Middleton Farmers Market from 2 - 6 pm. Click here for more details
- This Saturday afternoon, East Coast German Shepherd Rescue will be at Global Pet Foods in Halifax from 1 - 3 pm to give the public a chance to find out more about their rescue and to meet Charlie and Lily.
- This Saturday, June 18th, is NS Lab Rescue's annual Big Doggy Doo. It is being held at the Shooters Restaurant in Enfield. Viewing starts at six and the auction begins at seven. For more info, please click here
- Second Chance Charity is of course always worth visiting at the Harbourview market, both Saturdays and Sundays, from 9am - 4pm. Please click here for more info
- Here in the Valley, on Sunday the Furry Friends Inn is putting on their first annual Dog Fair. Admission is free and dogs are invited to bring their humans as long as they keep them on a leash :) Please go to the Facebook Event page for more info
- ca-r-ma is holding a Fundraising BBQ Sunday at the Halifax waterfront... see poster below for details.
- This Sunday, June 19th, GPAC will be at Hounds in the Park. Click here for more info