Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Urgent!! Safe berth needed for sweet senior kittizen


I love my eldercat!  What's not to love?  Her youthful feisty self has mellowed into a lovely gentle soul.    We have years of shared history that just makes every day we are granted now a special and precious gift.
I love little Andy!   I chose the name Andy because it means 'brave one' which is an apt description for a small senior lad with only two teeth left to fend for himself.   He is as dear to me now as if we did have those years of shared memories.
The point I am making in my meandering way is that senior pets have a sweet and special charm ... but that they often get the short end of the stick from those who are too blind to see.
Who is this beautiful cat?   She is a sweet senior who was dropped off at the vets to be killed.  Lets call a spade a spade here ... its not being put to sleep when they aren't going to wake up, eh?
She is beautiful and gentle and in desperate danger.   The good news is that even though ARC is bursting at the seams, if a foster can be found they will tuck her under their paw.
What time is it?  It is time to remember the power of social networking to save a life.  Please share this with your friends to help find this beautiful cat a second chance with a safe berth! 

No comments: