Thursday, July 14, 2011

You can bet I'm going to get tickets for this !!!!

I am a middle aged grandmother not a gamer, so normally I wouldn't waltz into the store to buy a PlayStation three.   ( Although it might come in handy on those occasions when my granddaughter ... and her Daddy ... come to visit :)
But I do love to watch movies ... and like half the rest of the world am thinking of giving Netflix a whirl.   Even though I'm already connected to the net, I still need to pick one of the available options to stream it to my TV. 
Apple TV.  Wii.  And yes .. you guessed it ... PlayStation 3!
Really ... what could be better than buying tickets for this HART fundraiser?  Tickets are $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00, the draw is on Sept 1st and best of all this prize is brand new in the box!!!
What time is it?  It is always time to help out the cat rescues.  It is just frosting on the cake when there is such a very cool prize!!!

No comments: